An important update from Banksia Grove Village
We remain OPEN to continue to provide you with essential products and services and have introduced changes in Centre in response to the restrictions announced by the State Government in an attempt to slow the spread of coronavirus.
We encourage you to visit this page for the most recent information on individual retailers’ trading hours as they may have altered. The restrictions will require that some of our specialty retailers temporarily close for five days from Sunday 31 January at 06.00pm.
What you can do to assist when visiting our Centre:
• Please remember only one person per household on your shopping visit
• Please wear a face mask when shopping in Centre in line with advice from WA Health
• Practice good hygiene, please use the hand sanitising unit upon entry into the Centre
• Keep a 1.5m distance between individuals
• If you have flu like symptoms, you should not be visiting the Centre, please stay home and utilise our retailers’ delivery services
• Please respect and obey store restrictions. If the store is at capacity, please queue outside and wait for your turn to enter
• Wash your hands regularly including after touching common surfaces and after coughing or sneezing
• If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then dispose of it. If you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve. Carry some hand sanitiser with you to use on your hands
• Avoid touching surfaces and refrain from touching and unnecessarily handling multiple products on retailer shelves and racks.
We are continuing to take extra precautions to ensure our centre is a safe place to visit, work and shop:
• There is more frequent cleaning with a focus on high traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces and bathrooms
• Hand sanitiser units are at our main entrances
• Social distancing measures are in place to protect our community.
We care about the safety of our community, and will continue to provide updates to you across our website, social media channels and emails.
Thank you for your support during this challenging time and we really look forward to welcoming you to our Centre.